Water filter wire mesh cylinder sintered mesh filter cartridge
Sintered filter cartridge is made of stainless steel sintered mesh with a cover at the bottom and a threaded connector at the top that connects to the header. The outer surface of some tubes is made of perforated metal sheet, expanded metal, sintered metal or porous ceramic to provide support for the filter media.
- Material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L
- Joining technology: bonding, welding, pressing
- Filtration accuracy: 0.5µm-500µm;
- Cake thickness: up to 30 mm
- Operating temperature: up to 250°C
Product Details Display
Main Connector Connections
- Female 1″ NPT
- Male 1″ NPT
- Open Gasket Fitting
- Standard 222 double O-rings
- Standard 226 double O-rings
- Blind end
- Special customization.
The main use of Sintered filter cartridge is to clarify and recover low solids liquids, where the final product is cake or liquid. Such as the filtration of drugs, fine chemicals, food, fuel and motor oil, harmful substances.
Hightop Metal Mesh provides a serious packing system, prevents any damages to the sintered filter cartridge during transportation. Hightop Metal Mesh ensures products well arrive.